A contemporary open tongue and grooved profile, also known as shadow gap.
A heavy duty cladding used to make gates, doors, sheds & other garden structures.
Produced from high quality redwood and pressure treated for durability outdoors.
- PTGV Profile (Planed Tongue & Groove, open 'V'-joint)
- Machined from: 25 x 150mm
- Finished thickness: 20mm
- Board coverage when fitted: 125mm
- High quality, slow grown redwood
- Pressure Treated (green), 15 year performance warranty - view the Downloads tab below for details
- This cladding product is CladMark accredited.
- This profile can be installed vertically and horizontally
- 8 linear metres needed to cover 1m²
Stock Availability: 398 in stock