High performance woodscrews, manufactured from high quality, low carbon steel & case hardened. Super Drive screws are intended for use in softwood, hardwood, MDF, chipboard, however they can also be used for fixing thin sheet metal & plastics.
- Thread diameter: 3.5mm
- Length: 16mm
- Box of 200 screws
- Free PZ2 driving bit included with every box
- Type 17 point: The long sharp point pierces the timber for quick start up, even in dense hardwoods. Designed for screwing into wood, the type 17 point decreases the chance of splitting the timber which reduces the need to drill a pilot hole.
- Wax coating: Super Drive screws benefit from an anti-friction coating which increases drive speed & also helps against corrosion.
- Knurled thread: Grooves in the thread cut through the wood fibres quickly and enable faster insertion.
- Maximum pull out resistance: The 40° single thread has been designed to give maximum pull out resistance. Super Drive screws up to & including 70mm are fully threaded.
- Ribbed double countersunk head: The ribs cut a countersunk hole while the screw is being inserted, eliminating the need for a separate drill bit.
- Deep recessed pozi head: The PZ2 head is less likely to cam out than a phillips head.