Premium Quality Softwood Decking
Explore our premium softwood decking, machined from 38 x 125mm timber with a finished size of approximately 33 x 120mm. Featuring a dual-sided groove pattern, crafted from 5th grade Redwood, pressure-treated, and backed by a 15-year Treated-Right Warranty. Check the Downloads tab for details. This popular product is often paired with concrete decking posts and DeckMark accredited for quality assurance.
- Profile machined from 38 x 125mm timber, finished size approx. 33 x 120mm
- Dual sided groove pattern
- Machined from 5th grade Redwood, quality slow-grown material
- Pressure treated green, 15 year Treated-Right Warranty, details in Downloads tab below
- Maximum joist centres - 600mm
- We have stocked this decking profile since 2002 due to popularity, this product is typically purchased with concrete decking posts.
- Bristol Decking Deliveralso available
This decking product is DeckMark accredited.
The DeckMark quality assurance scheme is operated by the Timber Decking and Cladding Association. This accreditation provides credible, independent third-party evidence of quality, fit for purpose products by assuring the manufacturer’s compliance with good practice and quality management systems. Read more here.