A traditional style of treated softwood cladding that suits every budget. This is a popular cladding for larger agricultural barns, sheds and stables due to the economical price. Feather Board cladding is good quality cladding suitable for many cladding projects.
- Sawn Finish, Feather Board Profile (with 25mm rebated back edge)
- Machined from: 32 x 175mm (two boards cut diagonally from this size)
- Fitted Thickness: 20mm tapering to 10mm approx.
- Fitted Coverage: 150mm
- High quality, slow grown redwood
- Pressure Treated (green), 15 year performance warranty - view the Downloads tab below for details
- This cladding product is CladMark accredited.
- This Feather Board cladding is rebated on the back for quick & easy installation
- We recommend this profile is installed horizontally
- 6.67 linear metres are needed to cover 1m²
Stock Availability: 519 in stock