Premium Quality Anti-Slip Softwood Decking. Tested for slip resistance in accordance with BS 7976: 2002, this product has been officially recognised as being highly anti-slip in both dry and wet conditions with a typical pendulum test value (PTV) of 71 when wet, PVT of 36+ is considered 'low slip potential'.
- Profile machined from 38 x 125mm timber, finished size approx. 33 x 120mm
- Groove pattern matches our standard ex. 38 x 125mm Softwood Decking
- Two grooves are filled with anti-slip aggregate, bonded with resin
- Machined from 5th grade Redwood, quality slow-grown material
- Pressure treated green, 15 year Treated-Right Warranty, details in Downloads tab below
- Maximum joist centres - 600mm
This decking product is DeckMark accredited.
The DeckMark quality assurance scheme is operated by the Timber Decking and Cladding Association. This accreditation provides credible, independent third-party evidence of quality, fit for purpose products by assuring the manufacturer’s compliance with good practice and quality management systems. Read more here.