Enhance your exterior with our Treated Log Lap Cladding.
Our log lap timber cladding features a dimension of 25 x 125mm x 5.1m, providing a sturdy and visually appealing solution. The timber is treated for long-lasting durability and resistance against the elements.
Commonly used for cladding sheds, summer houses & other garden buildings, our log lap is produced from high quality redwood and pressure treated for durability.
Treated Log Lap Cladding Product Specifications
- Log Lap Profile
- Machined from: 25 x 125mm
- Finished thickness: 20mm (at thickest point)
- Board coverage when fitted: 105mm
- High quality, slow grown redwood building timber
- Pressure Treated (green), 15 year performance warranty - view the Downloads tab for details
- We recommend this profile is installed horizontally
- 9.52 linear metres are needed to cover 1m²
Bendrey Brothers are a leading timber merchant in Bristol and offer a wide range of timber products for both commercial and domestic use. To find out more about this cladding or to order a sample, please visit our website or contact us today.
This cladding product is CladMark accredited.
TheCladMark quality assurance scheme is operated by the Timber Decking and Cladding Association. This accreditation provides credible, independent third-party evidence of quality, fit for purpose products by assuring the manufacturer’s compliance with good practice and quality management systems. Read more here: https://www.tdca.org.uk/deckmark-and-cladmark/