A popular treated softwood T&G cladding with many uses: making gates, doors, sheds & other garden structures, cladding to cover old brickwork, premium fencing etc.
Produced from good quality redwood and pressure treated (Green) for outdoor durability.
- PTGV Profile (Planed Tongue & Groove, with a 'V' joint)
- Machined from: 19 x 100mm
- Finished thickness: 14mm
- Board coverage when fitted: 85mm
- High quality, slow grown redwood
- Pressure Treated (green), 15 year performance warranty - view the Downloads tab below for details
- This cladding product is CladMark accredited.
- We recommend this profile is installed vertically
- 11.76 linear metres are needed to cover 1m²
Stock Availability: 1307 in stock