‘Screw-Tite®’ extensively developed with the discerning craftsman/woman in mind, utilises the ‘Tri-Lock TS’ threadform which uniquely and cleverly incorporates the benefits of a single thread and a twin thread on the same screw, thus making it the most technically advanced screw available but more importantly the best performing woodscrew there is – a bold statement, we know, but we listened to what the user wanted and gave them just that.
Features and benefits of Screw-Tite:
• Can be used in hardwood/softwood/masonry (pilot hole needed) /sheet steel/plastic and more
• The Tri-Lock shank means there is 25% less insertion torque and no timber damage
• Once driven in, stays in
• Balanced immediate start
• Fast insertion – less strain placed on the power tool ensures longer battery life
• Outperforms all in most applications
• Prize winner at the Stuttgart Fastener Fair
• The screw of choice for the British Woodworking MagazineSeparate compartments in hardened plastic case with a range of sizes.
• 350x 3.5 x 16mm
• 300x 3.5 x 20mm
• 150x 4.0 x 25mm
• 130x 4.0 x 30mm
• 100x 4.0 x 40mm
• 80x 4.0 x 50mm
• 60x 4.5 x 60mm
• 50x 4.5 x 70mm
• 50x 5.0 x 80mm
• 30x 5.0 x 90mm
• 40x 5.0 x 100mm.