Treated Softwood T&G Cladding - 19 x 100mm x 3.9m
Treated Softwood T&G Timber cladding is a popular choice for building projects in Bristol. It is made from high quality redwood that has been pressure treated to make it durable and resistant to rot and decay. This cladding is perfect for a variety of uses, including making gates, doors, sheds, fencing, and cladding to cover old brickwork.
- PTGV Profile (Planed Tongue & Groove, with a 'V' joint)
- Quality building timber
- Machined from: 19 x 100mm
- Finished thickness: 14mm
- Board coverage when fitted: 85mm
- High quality, slow grown redwood
- Pressure Treated (green), 15 year performance warranty - view the Downloads tab below for details
- This cladding product is CladMark accredited.
- We recommend this profile is installed vertically
- 11.76 linear metres are needed to cover 1m²
This timber cladding product is CladMark accredited.
TheCladMark quality assurance scheme is operated by the Timber Decking and Cladding Association. This accreditation provides credible, independent third-party evidence of quality, fit for purpose products by assuring the manufacturer’s compliance with good practice and quality management systems. Read more here: https://www.tdca.org.uk/deckmark-and-cladmark/
If your looking for alternative timber products, don't forget you can always visit our Bristol Timber Merchant's yard. You can find us in Warmley, Bristol.