T&G Treated Timber Cladding - ex. 25 x 150mm x 4.8m
Pressure treated timber cladding is a popular choice for buildings because it is durable, versatile, and affordable. It is made from high quality redwood that has been pressure treated to protect it from rot and decay. This makes it ideal for use in outdoor applications, such as cladding buildings, making gates and doors, and building garden structures.
- PTGV Profile (Planed Tongue & Groove, with a 'V' joint)
- Machined from: 25 x 150mm
- Finished thickness: 20mm
- Board coverage when fitted: 135mm
- High quality, slow grown redwood
- Pressure Treated (green), 15 year performance warranty - view the Downloads tab for details
- We recommend this profile is installed vertically
- 7.4 linear metres are needed to cover 1m²
If your looking for a timber merchants in Bristol, Bendrey Brothers is here for you. Or alternatively, if your your not sure on what building timber you need, give us a call!
This cladding product is CladMark accredited.
TheCladMark quality assurance scheme is operated by the Timber Decking and Cladding Association. This accreditation provides credible, independent third-party evidence of quality, fit for purpose products by assuring the manufacturer’s compliance with good practice and quality management systems. Read more here: https://www.tdca.org.uk/deckmark-and-cladmark/