Purchase Feather Board Cladding Today
A traditional style of treated softwood cladding that suits every budget. This is a popular timber cladding for larger agricultural barns, sheds and stables due to the economical price. Feather Board cladding is good quality cladding suitable for many cladding projects.
- Sawn Finish, Feather Board Profile (with 25mm rebated back edge)
- Machined from: 32 x 175mm (two boards cut diagonally from this size)
- Fitted Thickness: 20mm tapering to 10mm approx.
- Fitted Coverage: 150mm
- High quality, slow grown redwood building timber
- Pressure Treated (green), 15 year performance warranty - view the Downloads tab for details
- This Feather Board cladding is rebated on the back for quick & easy installation
- We recommend this profile is installed horizontally
- 6.67 linear metres are needed to cover 1m²
Bendrey Brothers, a leading timber merchant in Bristol, offers a wide range of timber products for both commercial and domestic use. Visit our website or contact us today to learn more about this cladding or to order a sample.
This cladding product is CladMark accredited.
TheCladMark quality assurance scheme is operated by the Timber Decking and Cladding Association. This accreditation provides credible, independent third-party evidence of quality, fit for purpose products by assuring the manufacturer’s compliance with good practice and quality management systems. Read more here: https://www.tdca.org.uk/deckmark-and-cladmark/