Buy 16 x 125 x 39m Treated Shiplap Cladding
Discover our high-quality Treated Shiplap Cladding, perfect for sheds, summer houses, and garden buildings. Made from pressure-treated redwood for durability.
Shiplap Cladding Specifications
- Machined from: 16 x 125mm
- Finished Thickness: 12mm
- Fitted Coverage: 105mm
- High quality, slow grown redwood building timber
- Pressure Treated (green), 15 year performance warranty - view the Downloads tab for details
- We recommend this profile is installed horizontally
- 9.52 linear metres are needed to cover 1m²
Bendrey Brothers, a leading Bristol Timber Merchants, offering a wide range of timber products for both commercial and domestic use. Visit our website or contact us today to learn more about this cladding or to order a sample.
This cladding product is CladMark accredited.
TheCladMark quality assurance scheme is operated by theTimber Decking and Cladding Association. This accreditation provides credible, independent third-party evidence of quality, fit for purpose products by assuring the manufacturer’s compliance with good practice and quality management systems. Read more here: https://www.tdca.org.uk/deckmark-and-cladmark/